735 East Avenue Hilton | New York, 14468 | Phone: (585) 392-7100 | Fax: (585) 392-4017
Obituary of Ann D. Rockow
Port Charlotte, FL / Hilton - Ann D. Rockow passed away in Port Charlotte, Florida on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at the age of 84. She was predeceased by her husband, Harold F. Rockow (2003), her grandson, Jason Duval (2016); her great granddaughter, Amanda Grace Darnell; and her sister, Mary Jane Gioia.
She is survived by her children and their families:
Lona (Clarke) Mahaney
- children, Christi (Terry) Dawson, Chrystal (Steve) Gantman & Spaz Hartman
- grandchildren, Mason Maloney, Kira Gantman, Danielle (Mingo) Pene, Joshua Dawson, Zachary Dawson, Ella Duval, Maddie Duval, Lars Hartman & Nathan Hartman
- great-grandchildren, Liam Maloney, Noah Pene & Layla Pene
Carol (Tim) Dunbar
- children, Katrinia Flynn, Brad (Jessica) Flynn & Julie (Brian) Akney
- grandchildren, Lauren Flynn, Brendan Darnell, Lillianne Flynn, Amelia Flynn & Emma Day Flynn
Joan (Wayne) Herring
- children, Colton Herring & Spencer Herring
- children, Nichole (Richard) Pulliam, Jeffrey (Danielle) Klotzbach & Lindsay (Christopher) Worboys
- grandchildren, Hayleigh Pulliam, Colin Pulliam, Ava Grace Pulliam, Conor George Klotzbach, Aidan Balles & Sophie Worboys
- children, Ryan Callahan & Zachary Callahan.
Ann is also survived by her brother, David (Linda) Day; and her loving partner of 15 years, Jim Speers.
Family and friends are invited to attend her Memorial Service on Saturday, April 13th at 11:00 a.m. at the Hilton United Methodist Church. Interment will be held at the convenience of the family at Parma Union Cemetery.
Donations can be made in memory of Ann to the American Diabetes Association, 160 Allens Creek Rd., Bldg. 160, 1st Fl., Rochester, NY 14618 or American Cancer Society Lakes Region, 1120 S. Goodman St., Rochester, NY 14620.
Arrangements entrusted to Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home, Inc., Hilton, New York.